CareersIf you have the drive to create game-changing digital technology that make a difference… we want to hear from you! Kaviva is a growing company looking for top talent. Check out our career positions below.
Member Engagement Specialist
Are you ready to work for an amazing health engagement technology company in the Jacksonville, FL Area? Currently seeking an individual for a full-time position. Your work will improve member engagement that will improve the lives of many. Explore the exciting field of biometric screening and digital health engagement. Competitive salary and benefits!
Member Engagement and Communications Specialist – Must have at least an Associate Degree, preferably in a health-related (Public Health, Nursing), quantitative or business-related field, and
1-2 years of experience in preferred in customer service, marketing and/or sales experience, and healthcare communications working with external customers
1-2 years’ experience delivering successful health communications and marketing campaigns
Deep health plan knowledge a big plus. Understanding of the concepts and processes associated with insurance product design/management.
Experience administering various products including HMO, PPO, POS, full insured, self-insured, consumer driven plans, high deductible, voluntary benefits, HRA’s and HSA’s.
Contact us to learn more.
Apply to Member Engagement Specialist
The Agile Business Analyst (BA) will act as the interpreter between the worlds of IT and business. Agile BA must understand Software Development Life Cycle, able to communicate effectively with the stakeholders, document requirements, Manage Resources and project deliverables.
- Face to face, collaborate with Product Owner, Stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and developers to understand the enterprise-wide integration of re-engineering efforts and translate that into the product backlog.
- Define detailed stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners and technology team.
- Create and manage a backlog of clearly defined and prioritized user stories.
- Work closely with developers and testers to support the agile development process.
- Ensure that the team understands requirements to successfully meet business goals.
- Inform Product Owner if changes occur that will impact delivery to the business.
- Construct sound, logical business improvements consistent with Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and system architecture objectives.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and to all functional groups.
- Manage project teams and ensure requirements are translated to robust software products.
- Manage resources, budgets and resolve conflicts.
- Provide periodic reports to stakeholders, Management and monitor the progress of projects, take remedial actions where necessary.
- Good understanding of Oracle SOA, Web Services
- Exposure to Java, Angular, .Net technologies
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designing and reviewing of various documents including the Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business requirements document (BRD), Use Case Specifications and testing documents.
- Identify all necessary Business and System Use Cases, create UML diagrams including Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams.
- Involve in Manual Testing and UAT with development and QA team.
- HIPPA compliance, reporting standards like FHIR Standard, HL7, ICD-10, CPT, and PDM would be preferred.
8 + Years
Apply to Business Analyst
Solutions Architect / Lead
He/she will participate in the process from planning to execution, maintenance, support including developing the appropriate solutions hands-on with the team. Should have significant experience in software development covering all facets of design, development and delivery of enterprise web applications. Need to serve as a thought leader and work in all aspects of software development, code conventions, design patterns, best practices, software libraries and tools, UI guidelines, etc.
- Solution Architect / Lead with designing, architecting, coding, and testing skills with experience in maintenance & support.
- Strong software development background using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in troubleshooting java-based applications and necessary configurations.
- Experience with public clouds(Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Design of the Cloud environments with a focus on AWS and demonstrate Technical Cloud Architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA and development Cloud Infrastructures running in 24×7 environments.
- Preferred to have good understanding on scripting language like Python, Shell, Perl.
- Should have worked on DevOps model and good exposure to agile methodologies.
- Analytical ability to troubleshoot complex issues related to Software applications/products.
- Shall have experience and be comfortable with working in offshore/onshore model and coordinate with offshore team.
- Good to have HIPPA knowledge.
- Strong communication, and analytical skills.
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement
- Through understanding of Java.
- Java 8.
- Good understanding of Web Services (both REST with OAuth & SOAP with security).
- Bower, Gradle (Nice to have).
- Swagger (Nice to have).
- SendGrid (Nice to have).
- HIPAA certification would be an added advantage.
- Preferred experience in Third Party Integrations including voice chat, video chat, chatbot, email, Interactive Voice/IVR and Outbound Telephone Calls.
- Cloud Platform – Azure /AWS.
- Experience in reverse engineering would be an added advantage.
8 + Years
Apply to Solutions Architect / Lead
We are seeking a Sales Director who will drive identification of health plan prospects, generating leads, building and nurturing early stage relationships, and securing in-person meetings with decision makers at health plan prospects. The Sales Director develops and updates processes for managing completion of requests for proposal, sales database management within Salesforce and providing follow up information in support of the sales process. In addition, the Sales Director contributes to the strategic sales and marketing processes.
- Develops and manages the sales plan for the designated area/region/product.
- Makes and develops contacts with existing and potential customers. Represents Kaviva when meeting with buyers.
- Analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and promotes consideration of products and services to meet such requirements.
- Conducts sales presentations.
- Determines which RFPs to pursue.
- Manages the RFP process ensuring the RFP is complete and accurate includes setting the price, getting the appropriate SME responses, and approving the final RFP product.
- Participates in trade show and conference opportunities in order to increase Kaviva’s visibility and generate new contract leads.
- Keeps informed of new products and other information of interest to customers.
- Participates in the development of sales forecasts and strategies.
- Maintains sales data.
Unique Knowledge & Skill Requirement
- Ability to develop relationships both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to meet defined appointment goals with key decision makers for prospective client
- Knows the health care payer market and key drivers within the market as they relate to performance, STAR and HEDIS measures, complex decision processes and core software/enterprise software decision processes
- Preforms thorough research, targeting and screening activities to identify qualified health plan prospects
- Uses discretion to identify, build and develop relationships with health plan prospects who are not yet ready to enter the sales process to raise awareness and promote affinity towards our products and services.
- Ability to travel
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- May be required to travel at least 30% of time based on business needs
- 7+ years sales and business development experience in Health Care Payer space.
- Experience selling health technology and services to health plans, health systems, and employers.
Apply to Sales Director
Complete the form below and a member of the Kaviva Team will be in touch soon.