Kaviva Helps You Earn Financial Incentives in 2018 with New Patient Engagement Requirements in MIPS
By Ashley Reynolds, PhD, RN, ACSM-HFS, Chief Operating Officer at Kaviva
Kaviva can help you increase patient engagement in order to comply with the a new reimbursable improvement activity being added to the CMS’s Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) starting in 2018 and help providers earn 10 Advancing Care Information bonus points, by leveraging our unique multi-channel technology platform for ongoing guidance and assessments outside the hospital or clinic, including the collection and use of patient-generated health data.
“Kaviva’s engagement platform allows plans to easily connect with their members no matter where they are. We provide best in class solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of plans and their consumers and we are excited about the effect these changes to the reimbursement rule will have on member engagement.” Ashley Reynolds, PhD, RN, ACSM-HFS and Kaviva COO.
Kaviva platform features to help comply with this new CMS requirement include:
- Highly targeted communications and interventions across multiple channels
- Patient education programs
- Program participation campaigns
- Digital coaching & support
- Identify health status and risk
- Remote condition monitoring
- Preventive Care Programs
- Disease Management Programs
- Wellness, Nutrition & Fitness Programs
- Health content and shared decision making tools
- Adherence programs
- Screening, Medication and benefit reminders
- Integration with already existing patient portals/engagement programs
- Interoperability for patient data feed
Benefits of implementing the Kaviva patient engagement solution to comply with the recent update to the Quality Payment Program (QPP) under the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) include:
- Earning financial incentives in 2018
- Increased compliance
- Increased patient engagement
- Chronic condition self-management
- Increased adherence
- Reduced readmission and complication rates
- Lower call center volume
- Better online ratings for physicians
- Happier, healthier patients
- Increased Revenue
Multichannel communications delivered at scale. Easily find and deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time.
Kaviva is a multichannel communications and health technology platform provider, delivering HIPAA-secure solutions to organizations seeking to transform health, outcomes & engagement. Kaviva’s tools allow customers to effectively communicate and reach nearly 100% of their population, reduce strain on resources, control healthcare expenses and boost employee performance. Kaviva brings extensive experience in population health, mobility and information systems to improve programs in health, wellness, chronic illness and benefits. Kaviva is headquartered in the Houston, TX area. For further information, or to request a demo, visit our website or email email@example.com.
Complete the form below and a member of the Kaviva Team will be in touch soon.