THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
In the course of providing services to you through this mobile application, Sensei, Inc. d/b/a Kaviva is committed to the privacy of your personally identifiable information and will use strict privacy standards to protect it from unauthorized use or disclosure. This Notice informs you Kaviva’s privacy practices and of certain rights available to you under applicable federal and state law.
Overview of Policies Kaviva is required by law to implement policies designed to maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable health information that is transmitted or maintained by KAVIVA. This Notice refers to such health information as Protected Health Information, or PHI. KAVIVA is required to make this Notice available to you to inform you about:
(1) Our policies regarding use and disclosure of your PHI; and
(2) Your privacy rights and other rights with respect to your PHI, including the right to file complaints with KAVIVA or with the Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services (the Secretary).
Effective Date. The effective date of this Notice, and of the policies described below, is January 1, 2008 (the “Effective Date”). KAVIVA’s use or disclosure of your PHI from and after the Effective Date will be governed by the policies described in this Notice.
Who Is Covered By This Notice? This Notice applies both to KAVIVA and to its independent contractors who will provide you with health-related services. Such independent contractors may include vendors who maintain websites or servers as part of your program and other licensed professionals providing you with coaching services.
KAVIVA is required by law to secure, and will secure, their written agreement to abide by the policies described in this Notice before they provide you with any services. KAVIVA’s partners affiliated with KAVIVA and are covered by the policies described in this Notice. “Partners” are independently contracted parties whose services are not controlled by KAVIVA but are included in services offered. Kaviva Inc. (and referred to as “KAVIVA” ‘we’ ‘us’ ‘our’), as well its partners, recognize the confidentiality of information that may be disclosed by Members in registering for or participating in the program and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
By clicking “I Accept” on this website, or in a Kaviva mobile application, you indicate that you have read and understand this Consent and agree that:
1. Kaviva Inc. will keep and maintain your personal health information in accordance with the Notice of Privacy Practices (“Privacy Notice”), as amended from time to time.
2. Kaviva is not responsible for the acts and omissions of its independent contractors who provide services through the program.
3. All forms of digital content and educational materials are provided for your convenience. Kaviva is not responsible for the content of such materials or for the performance of its outside partners.
4. I have read this Consent and I fully understand its contents. I am voluntarily accepting this Consent and agree to be bound by its provisions.
You may contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding these notices.