Health Systems have been faced with an enormous challenge over the last number of years to put in place new strategies to meet a changing environment. According to a recent survey, access to care, patient satisfaction, patient safety and quality were some of the top issues of concern they were confronted with in 2016. Technology and population health management ranked the highest.1
- Better Engagement
- Lower Readmissions
- Better Health Outcomes
Kaviva’s configurable, highly personalized, omnichannel ecosystem allows you to reach your patients, through their preferred channel and at their preferred time to help you improve patient outcomes, reduce hospital readmissions and manage population health to address chronic disease. We can help you complement your already existing websites and patient portals with the new features, functionality and expanded patient engagement reach our proven technology has to offer. The result will be, increased access to care and shared-decision making for better patient engagement and lower costs.
Considering that average patient’s current age and expected life-span, as well as what marketers call the “circle of influence” (that is, the number of others that patient may influence), that puts the lifetime value of a new patient at more than $600,000.
47% hospitals are looking to expand the array of connected health technologies they use.
- Highly targeted communications and interventions across multiple channels
- Patient education programs
- Program participation campaigns
- Digital coaching & support
- Identify health status and risk
- Remote monitoring
- Preventive Care Programs
- Disease Management Programs
- Wellness, Nutrition & Fitness Programs
- Health content and shared decision making tools
- Adherence programs
- Screening, Medication and benefit reminders
- Integration with already existing patient portals/engagement programs
- Interoperability for patient data feed
Insights & Analytics
- Actionable analytics to measure results & guide strategy development
Complete the form below and a member of the Kaviva Team will be in touch soon.